I recently had the opportunity to talk about what fierce feminine leadership looks like with Eleanor Beaton. Eleanor has helped hundreds of women become personally, professionally and financially empowered by teaching them the leadership skills of 7-figure businesswomen. For those who are interested, you can click here to download The 5 Critical Leadership Skills of 7-Figure Businesswomen Tip Sheet that she offers.
During our conversation we talked about:
- Why you need to assess your professional network – and how.
- The difference between how men and women network with others.
- What is self-efficacy and how can you learn it.
- How learning self-efficacy can help you discover new opportunities.
- How to get the most out of organized networking events.
- How career coaching is different from mentorships and sponsorships.
I also share my top three success tips for women making the entrepreneurial leap:
- Get the right people around you.
- Make sure you know who your customer is and what problem you are solving.
- Make sure you are marketing yourself and pricing yourself appropriately.
You can listen to the entire interview — EP155 Accelerate Your Impact with JJ DiGeronimo — here.
- The Power of Inclusive Leadership
- The One Thing Women in Business Need to Succeed
- Women in Leadership Ask Tough Questions
- Challenges Women Face as they Strive for Leadership Positions with Miriam Grobman
JJ DiGeronimo — the president of Tech Savvy Women — is a speaker, author, and thought leader for women in tech and girls and STEM. Through her work, JJ empowers professional women and consults with senior executives on strategies to retain and attract women in technology to increase thought and leadership diversity within organizations.
Don’t miss our online resources library for eCourses, online discussions, downloads, retreats and tools for professional women. Learn more here.