Award Winning Books for Women in Business
About the Award Winning Book, Accelerate Your Impact
Many professional women aspire to advance their career. Yet many encounter a sea of obstacles because they don’t have “the playbook” to navigate corporate cultures and industries.
With more than 20 years’ experience in the tech industry, JJ DiGeronimo is no stranger to navigating the twists and turns of moving from entry-level positions to leadership. She’s learned firsthand that securing that next position, a board seat, or even starting a new initiative often requires women to enhance their relevance, establish new sponsors, and expand their network.
In Accelerate Your Impact: Action-based Strategies to Pave Your Professional Path, JJ offers a series of proven initiatives that high impact men and women leverage to accelerate their professional paths.
Through personal anecdotes, examples, and stories from those who have stumbled, fallen and succeeded, JJ shares this playbook for professional women to focus on specific actions to maximizes their talents and make their professional goals a reality.
Keynotes, Workshops & Webinars
With two award-winning books, recent topics include:
- Strategies for maneuvering the professional landscape to increase impact & influence
- Techniques to minimize common career pitfalls
- Approaches that identify and tap into career sponsors
- Moving beyond biases, Impostor Syndromes, and self-limiting preferences that to positively influence teams and leaders
- Strategies to foster thought-diverse teams to inspire innovation
My consulting and speaking fees are based on characteristics of engagement. Here are some examples of my work:
- Recent Keynotes
- Keynotes & Presentations
- Corporate Book Clubs
- Popular Articles
- 100 videos for Professional Women in STEM Careers on YouTube
Although much of my work is within STEM-based initiatives, I have keynoted for non-technical organizations and audiences such as Jo-Ann Stores, Union Pacific Railroad, SEAR’s, Nestle as the content is applicable and relatable to most thriving professional women (and men!)