Tech Savvy Women, LLC (TSW) celebrates and engages women in tech and STEM-related careers while delivering attraction, retention and promotion strategies to organizations seeking to attract and retain diversity talent throughout their organization including senior leaders.
Tech Savvy Women, Experienced Women in Tech, Creating A Competitive Advantage
TSW began as a local initiative in 2008 by JJ DiGeronimo, a woman with a computer information degree and 20 years’ experience with technology ventures, such as Inktomi and VMware in Silicon Valley, after starting at Anderson Consulting in 1995.
Since its inception, Tech Savvy Women has hosted hundreds of events for professional women in technology. Additionally, Tech Savvy Women facilitates recruiting and retention sessions for organizational leaders looking to interlock their diverse talent with business value. Her new award winning* book, Accelerate Your Impact, Action Based Strategies to Pave Your Professional Path is providing tools to organizations looking to retain, attract and advance their diverse talent.
*Axiom’s 2017 Business Book Winner for the Category: Women / Minority in Business
TSW members share a wealth of knowledge and experience, with over 2000 members representing various industries and technical disciplines. Many Tech Savvy Women are product creators, technical team leads, developers, tech marketing experts, experienced senior sales women, professional service leads and tech entrepreneurs building businesses. These women are paving the way for young women (girls) in STEM.
Organizations seeking a competitive and sustainable workforce through thought diversity, innovation and leadership, partner with Tech Savvy Women.
Tech Savvy Women creates:
- Executive Strategies to Attract, Retain & Grow Female Talent in Tech
- Events for Women in Tech
- Articles for Working Women looking to increase their impact
- Keynotes for Women
- Keynotes and Workshops for Girls in STEM
Recent Articles Citing’s:
- The 3 Times Working for Free Can Set You Up for IT Success, Tech Insurance, Oct. 5, 2016
- Women In Tech: The Crucial Steps To Accelerate Career Growth, Forbes, Sept. 29,2016
- New Professional Playbook for Women in Tech, August 25, 2016
- 10 Biggest Career Mistakes Women Make, GoBankRates, June 24, 2016
- Retaining Women in Tech, Society for Information Management (SIM), March 29, 2016
- This Company is Making It Cool for Girls to Code, Teen Vogue, Feb. 1, 2016
- The Dads Developing The Future of Women in Tech, Forbes, Jan. 30, 2016
- How to Attract Diverse Professionals to Your Open Positions, Smart Business, Jan 4, 2016
- How do you increase thought diversity in your corporate culture?, Smart Business, July 1, 2015
- Talented Leaders Create Boundaries for Bottom-line Benefits, Smart Business, April 1, 2015
- Creative Recruiting Strategies for Diverse Talent, Smart Business, Dec. 31,2014
- Women in Tech: 10 Steps To Ensure Your Career And Salary Growth, Forbes, October 25, 2014
Contact us to learn more: contact@TechSavvyWomen.net